Article Preparation Guidelines
- The length of article is 3000-5000 words (not including abstract, title, and bibliography) in Bahasa Indonesia or English with Times New Roman font, font size 12, and single space.
- Abstract must be written in Indonesian and English with a writing length of 150-250 words, as well as writing keywords.
- Writing structure consists of Title, Author's Name (without title) and e-mail, Affiliation, Abstract, Introduction, Research Methods, Discussion (adjusted amount), Closing, and Bibliography.
- Source of reference is suggested to the books published last 10 years or to the journals published last 5 years.
- Citation in text is written in APA 7th Edition style (the last name of author, year). For example (Khazin, 2012). Footnote format for citation is not allowed. Footnotes just can be written to explain specific terms.
- List of References (bibliography) is written in APA 7th Edition style (author’s last name, author’s initial name. (Year). Title of book. City of Publication: Publisher). For example: Calfee, R. C., & Valencia, R. R. (1991). APA guide to preparing manuscripts for journal publication. Washington, DC: American Psychological Association.
- For journal reference, is also written in APA 7th Edition style (author’s last name, author’s initial name. (Year). Title of Article. Publisher, Vol (No). doi. For example: Darajati, M. (2020). EFEKTIVITAS PROTOKOL KYOTO DALAM MASYARAKAT INTERNASIONAL SEBAGAI SUATU REZIM. Shar-E: Jurnal Kajian Ekonomi Hukum Syariah, 6(1). doi:https://doi.org/10.37567/shar-e.v6i1.84
- Authors suggested to fit the style of writing with template of this journal.
- Manuscript must be original that the limit of similarity is under 40%
- It is suggested to uses manager reference tools like Mendeley or Zotero
Registration and Submission Guidelines
If your manuscript is ready to submit, the next step is to register. Registration takes simple steps (download registration guidelines here). After registration, the author goes to the submission step. The submission steps take about 3-5 minutes. Prepare your file in the docx format. A PDF file is not allowed (download submission guidelines here). After submission, the author needs to wait in some days to get confirmation from the editor(s). The author should check the account periodically whether the submission is continued to the review process or rejected. It may take 1-4 weeks.
The editor(s) will assign our reviewer(s) to do his/her duty to review the manuscript. The file to be revised by the author is able downloaded on the account/author's page. The author must make revisions to his/her manuscript as our reviewer(s) suggested. After revision, the author must upload the revised file to the account (download revision guidelines here)