Submission and Peer Review Process
Stages of manuscript submission and Review Process are as follows:
- Authors register/submit their manuscripts through the OJS system by first registering as authors.
- The author will receive notification via registered email if the manuscript has been received by the editor.
- The editorial team will screen the eligibility of the manuscripts that have been submitted according to the scope and format of the applicable writing.
- Manuscripts that have passed the screening from the editor will be sent to 1 reviewer in accordance with the field of the manuscript.
- The principle of the review process adopted is double blind peer review, which means that the editorial team tries so that the reviewers do not know the author of the manuscript being reviewed/examined (the author's identity is hidden by the editor), and vice versa.
- There is a possibility that the manuscript will be reviewed/checked by the reviewer more than once until the manuscript is deemed fit for publication, both by the reviewer and by the editor.
- Not all of the appointed reviewers conducted manuscript reviews/examinations using the OJS system.
- The manuscript will be in the hands of the reviewer no later than 2 week after submission, and the review process lasts for 2 - 4 weeks.
- After review, author make revision according to reviewer’s suggestion
- Manuscripts that have passed the review and accepted after revision will go through the final editing process and are scheduled for publication by the editors, the authors will receive notification and are entitled to receive a letter of acceptance.